We're a super busy dive centre and we want to grow our team!
We're looking to hire an enthusiastic PADI Instructor to work in our dive centre on a self-employed basis.
You will be in the water every day, teaching confined sessions in our training tank and open water dives at our beautiful local salty dive sites. Right now we have a mix of students from Discover Scuba Diving level all the way up to Instructor candidates and you'll be involved in them all! Grow your cert count, gain more experience working in a dive centre like no other and develop your teaching and customer service skills.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Teaching PADI students in confined and open water
- Leading guided dives and snorkel safaris
- Assisting the team to organise logistics for dives
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Assisting with other appointment bookings like tank fills, equipment servicing drops offs etc
- Mucking in with general housekeeping duties
- Environmental protection and responsible diving practises are important to you
- Happy, energetic and fun to be around
- Fantastic customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Follow all PADI standards
- PADI OWSI or higher
- Hold a current HSE Medical
- Dry Suit Specialty Instructor rating is a bonus (although our Course Director can help you gain any ratings you want)
Hours and pay:
- Working Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus bank holiday Mondays.
- 10.00am to 6.00pm although this will be flexible on weekends
- £9.50 per hour
- Self-employed basis