Have amazing adventures this summer.
Become an eco-conscious PADI scuba diver.
Use your new skills to protect the ocean.
If you’re reading this, there’s a VERY good chance you're head over heels in love with the ocean.
- Were you blown away by coral reefs teeming with life on Blue Planet?
- Did you have an amazing snorkelling adventure on holiday?
- Are you completely hooked on scuba diving after the fun you had during your try dive?
- Do you want to get involved with ocean conservation and protect the place you love so much?
You'll love learning to dive in Northumberland.
We are spoilt rotten with amazing dive sites and incredible marine life encounters right on our doorstep.
Learn to dive while exploring the Northumberland coast. You'll encounter reefs teeming with marine life (move over tropical reefs, you ain't got nothin' on the North East!)
You'll meet crabs, lobsters, schools of colourful fish, beautiful coral (yes, there's coral here!) and if you're really lucky you'll get to hang out with grey seals, dolphins, whales... it's. just. the. best.
We love it so much, we need your help to protect it.
When you learn to dive, you acquire skills that help save the ocean. Only scuba divers can witness the impact of marine debris and climate change underwater. With your new skills, you'll be able to do something about it!
You'll help us pick up litter during dives. You'll contribute to surveys providing essential scientific data. And most importantly, you'll learn techniques to minimise your impact on marine life through responsible interaction.
You pick the adventure
We’ll use the PADI Open Water Course as the basic framework when you learn to dive. You’ll cover all the essential skills that scuba divers need to be confident and safe in the water.
You'll work with our amazing instructors to learn everything you need to know to become a fantastic eco-diver, all on a timescale that suits you best.
But that’s just the beginning of the journey. How far you want to take it is up to you.
- Want to dive with the seals at The Farne Islands? Let’s go!
- Want to explore sunken wrecks? You got it!
- Want to get involved in our ocean conservation projects? Yasss!
- Want to go diving every weekend? So do we!
PROTECT THE OCEAN
CUSTOMISE YOUR ADVENTURE
CHOOSE YOUR SCHEDULE
"WOW! I’m buzzing! I even found a plastic bottle on my first dive and tapped my Instructor Emma on her fin so she could grab it. It was epic! It's unlike anything I’ve ever experienced."
Become an ocean advocate during an incredible adventure this summer. With prices starting from £495.00 you’ll receive amazing scuba diving training that gets you certified as a diver and use your skills to protect the ocean.
- In-depth independent study. Gain a solid understanding of really important diving and marine conservation concepts.
- Confined water sessions. Jump in our training tank and pool with your instructor to practice all your essential scuba skills.
- Open water dives. Explore the beautiful Northumberland coast, meet incredible marine life, and use your new skills to protect the ocean.
- Create your own adventure. Choose adventures that help you achieve your bucket list goals.
- Choose a training schedule. Organise your sessions around work and family commitments.
How does it work?
Get your info pack.
Delivered straight to your inbox, this info pack includes everything you need to know about learning to dive.
See each step of the journey (with all the costs in black and white), meet the team and check out the facilities.
Choose your adventure.
With your journey laid out in your info pack, you only need to decide how far you will go!
What route do you want to take? Do you want to get in the water and explore ASAP, or would you rather do extra training to unlock more adventurous dives?
Your info pack will help you make the decision.
Organise your adventure.
Book a time to visit the dive centre or take a virtual tour over zoom.
We’ll answer any questions you might have, introduce you to the team, schedule your training and once you’re happy with everything, you’ll dive right in!