Dive warmer. Dive longer.
Perfect for year round UK diving.
"I'll never dive in the UK, it's waaaaay too cold!"
Does that sound like you?! It's a common theme when we talk to divers who prefer warmer waters.
We're not gonna lie to you - the water in the UK is on the chilly side! But we promise that you'll only feel the cold if you're wearing the wrong gear.
The PADI Drysuit Course will keep your diving adventures going all year round. You have some amazing dive sites on your doorstep and you are seriously missing out if you're letting the cold put you off.
The PADI Drysuit Course teaches you lots of tips and tricks to handle your drysuit while diving. Through independent study, private tank sessions with your instructor and dives in the ocean to put your new skills to good use, you'll feel confident to dive in a drysuit on every dive.
You'll get to grips with the differences that drysuit diving presents including how to deal with the neck seals, tweaks in buoyancy control and improving your trim. You'll also learn some nifty little tricks to get you out of upside-down situations!
- In-depth independent study. Learn more about your drysuit with PADI's elearning.
- Confined water sessions. Jump in our training tank with your instructor to practice buoyancy, trim and some safety procedures before hitting the ocean.
- Open water dives. Explore some beautiful Northumberland dive sites while practising your new drysuit skills.
- 1:1 training. During your tank sessions, it'll just be your instructor and you - unless you're bringing a buddy of course!
Your PADI Drysuit Course costs £275.00 per person and includes...
- PADI Drysuit Course elearning
- 2 training tank sessions (can be organised as back to back sessions with a break in between or spread out to best fit your schedule)
- 2 shore dives at a beautiful local site
- All equipment
- Certification e-card with limited-edition PADI AWARE design
- Donation to PADI AWARE on your behalf
Call into The Fifth Point in person, or chat over Zoom. Either way, we'll show you around the dive centre, get your elearning set up, paperwork completed and schedule the sessions for your PADI Drysuit Course.