Gain confidence in yourself.
Take care of your dive buddies.
Fix problems before they become serious.
We never expect things to go wrong when we're diving. But there's always a chance. The PADI Rescue Course prepares you to deal with common diver problems should the proverbial ever hit the fan.
The PADI Rescue Course will change the way you dive - for the better. You'll gain much more confidence as a diver as your focus shifts from thinking about yourself to caring for your buddies. You'll find you're much more alert to what's going on around you, ready to nip little problems in the bud before they turn into something more serious.
Your PADI Rescue Course adventure is designed to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you need to take action when something unexpected happens. You'll learn lots of different skills from minor maladies like helping tired divers exit the water, to worst-case scenarios where you'll practice searching for missing divers and giving non-breathing casualties rescue breaths while getting them to safety.
Your training will be as near to real life as possible, with realistic scenarios to help apply your newly learnt skills and knowledge.
If there's one thing we can guarantee about the PADI Rescue Course, it's that you're going to have so much fun during this adventure. Although the stuff you're learning about is serious, the course itself will have you laughing too - especially when your instructors give their oscar worthy panicked diver performances!
Become a PADI Rescue Diver with prices starting from £650.00
- In-depth independent study. Learn more about common diver emergencies, what you can do to prevent them and how to handle them if they happen.
- Confined water sessions. Jump in our training tank and big pool with your instructor to practice some important rescue techniques before your weekend starts.
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course. Learn how to administer oxygen to divers in need.
- Open water dives. The PADI Rescue Course doesn't include a set number of dives - it's just 2 days of fun in the sea practicing skills and taking part in realistic scenarios.
- Create your own adventure. Choose from our set weekend schedules or feel free to create your own!
Want to create your own schedule?
If our pre-planned group dates don't work for you, we can create a schedule to suit.
Prices for bespoke packages start at £895.00