Dive regularly and help protect the ocean.
Guided sea dives, gear and practice sessions all included.
Let's go diving!
Looking to dive more regularly? Having trouble finding a buddy? Need to rent equipment? Prefer having a guide rather than jumping in on your own? Don't want any of this to cost the earth?!
If this sounds like you, we think our Submerge Scuba Subscription will be right up your street! Think of it like a gym membership but for scuba diving. You'll be able to use it to explore the beautiful Northumberland coastline under the guidance of the amazing team at The Fifth Point.
Let us take care of all the logistics for you. We'll sort your kit and take it to the dive site, provide an experienced guide for your small group, and have shore cover available throughout the day with all our safety equipment on standby. All you need to do is show up, kit up and jump in!
You'll be joining an awesome team of Submerge divers. They're all super friendly and hold every type of qualification you can imagine. We have divers who are fresh out of their beginner training and salty sea dogs who've been diving for years. It doesn't matter what agency you've trained with in the past, everyone is welcome here!
We're out diving every weekend of the season (April - end of October) and we're spoilt rotten for dive sites in Northumberland. We'll shore dive and boat dive, reef dive and wreck dive. You'll even be able to join our trips to fantastic destinations further afield - Submerge Scuba Subscription members get first dibs!
Joining Submerge also means you are committing to protecting the ocean. You'll be able to get involved with marine conservation activities like litter picks and surveys. You'll dive in an environmentally responsible manner and the team will help you become a true eco-diver.
Your Submerge Scuba Subscription is £54.00 per month and includes:
- 1 diving day each month and you'll do 2 dives on the day
- You'll be part of a small team of 4 divers supported by 2 guides
- Shore diving days are included in your subscription
- You can join a boat diving day by topping up to cover your boat ride. You'll pay this in cash on the day to the skipper.
- You can add as many extra diving days as you like for £45.00 (although they're subject to availability)
- 4 practice sessions to use either in our training tank at The Fifth Point or during one of our big pool sessions at Astley Community High School
- Every single piece of equipment you need to borrow - we'll pack it and bring it to the site for you, we'll even clean it for you after the dive!
- 10% discount on all training at The Fifth Point
- 10% discount on diving equipment from The Honest Diver
- First dibs on spaces for holiday trips