PADI MEDICAL QUESTIONNAIRE
Find out more about the medical questionnaire you need to fill in before diving
The PADI Diver Medical Questionnaire is completed by all our divers, whether they're on a course or taking a fun dive as part of our sign up paperwork.
Nic talks you through it in the video, but it's important that you understand...
- This form is completed before you hit the water, and if you require a doctor to sign you off, you won't be able to get in the water until that's done.
- If you're taking a pro-level course (Divemaster, Instructor etc) this form needs to be signed by the doc even if you answer "no" to every question.
- To be honest with yourself and us - it's for your own safety and for the safety of those diving with you.
- If you're not feeling well before a session or a dive, then don't dive. It's not worth it, there's always another day.
- This form lasts for 12 months. We'll remind you when it's due to be signed again.
- If within those 12 months, your health changes, we'll ask you to complete the form again.