Find out more about the medical questionnaire you need to fill in before diving
The Diver Medical is completed by all our divers, whether they're on a course or taking a fun dive as part of our sign up paperwork.
Nic talks you through it in the video, but it's important that you understand...
- This form is completed before you hit the water, and if you require a doctor to sign you off, you won't be able to get in the water until that's done.
- If you're taking a pro-level course (Divemaster, Instructor etc) this form needs to be signed by the doc even if you answer "no" to every question.
- To be honest with yourself and us - it's for your own safety and for the safety of those diving with you.
- If you're not feeling well before a session or a dive, then don't dive. It's not worth it, there's always another day.
- This form lasts for 12 months. We'll remind you when it's due to be signed again.
- If within those 12 months, your health changes, we'll ask you to complete the form again.